What’s the challenge you would help us to solve and how?
MVision was born out of a deep desire to harness AI in winning the war on cancer. We exist to optimize radiotherapy treatment that 60% of all cancer patients undergo. As we continue to grow, our engineering team is in search of a new full-stack engineer. Would that be you?
Your tasks would include
- Developing MVision web-based annotation platform written in WebGL
- Developing tools for contouring (outlining) structures (e.g. organs) in 3D medical data (i.e. CT/MR scans)
- Developing interface for work-flow management, i.e. assigning tasks to annotators and tracking their progress
We are a small crew so you will also get to affect the team’s best practices.
Skills we are looking for
- Experience in UI and UX
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. Azure)
- Fluent in English (no Finnish required)
- Sincere resonance to our cause
- Self-motivation and desire to excel
- That natural problem-solving attitude
We are looking for someone with about 2-3 years of experience. However, the number of years is not always the best measure of excellence – quite the contrary. So, if you have a bit fewer kilometers behind you but a strong and curious engine for the road ahead, bring it on!
It also is seen as an advantage if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL, CosmosDB)
- C#, .Net
- Linux, Bash scripting
- Machine learning and data pipeline
Make sure to mention the technologies you’ve used and maybe also where/how/when. You can be quite straight forward: the point of your application is to simply map out the technical competences. We will get to know each other better after that.
Apply by sending your CV and a potential cover letter to email@example.com ASAP.
Position: Permanent, full time
Start: As soon as possible
Location: HQ in Helsinki but you choose where you work
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org